Friday, January 20, 2012

Wind Caves Swing Style

 When I took this pic of Rylee Smiley, Chris was like " stop making that dumb face"..lol
 Peace out for the happy Troll
 The Pretty
 Cote lead the way for the kids while I walked about 50 yards with Nixin and then threw her on my back
 This guy! He carried his climbing gear up the Wind Cave trail which I will guess weighed at least 50lbs. Chris really loves rock climbing so Here he is dropping down the rock face( I hope that is the right terminology if not I will make it up )he was able to repel and hook up a little rope swing... yep we had a blast!!! Even Nixin got a ride with Mommy, but Chris was a little to heavy to catch ( and I was a little too wimpy to try catching him)...so he watched and got everyone situated.



 of course would you expect anything less???