Sunday, February 26, 2012

Love these kids!

Nixin is such a beautiful little lady!

After we had a lunch date at paradise Bakery, we went over to Sally's to pick new nail polish and saw the hair feathers or (leaves) as Nixin calls them.. So we put them in our hair


Cote lost another bottom k9 he made some good mula from the tooth fairy!


Sometimes these two get along....

Then she bites!

I love this picture because it looks like she is digging super speed fast!
As of recently, I stepped down as a supervisor at work to be home with the kids more. I realized that all the time I was spending on my job (which I love) was taking away way too much valuable time from my little babies and not making me a whole lot of money in the end. So... I made a choice to teach more and work at the store a few times a week. I have been able to be with the kids a lot more and I love every second of it! I feel so blessed to have things working out the way they are