Sunday, February 26, 2012

My First RAGNAR Del Sol Race 2012 February 24-25th

This Year we were given a team by Ragnar for lululemon and I was asked to be one of the runners!! I was delighted and now I can mark it off my list of things to do in life and do some more because I am in love!
On my way to Exchange 6 for our big start!

Molly, is a drop dead gorge Mom who has two cute kiddos and works at lululemon Scottsdale

It was pretty hot and I wanted to get my Tan on! you couldn't cross the road with out a flag so you know I was all over that! My first leg was 4.9 miles Moderate and hotter than Haities!! 

Late night!!!

Right before we took off (pictures are out of order oops)

Me getting ready for my night run at 3am. My It band on my right knee was killing me on this second leg of 3.5 miles. It was a different running with a head lamp on but cool!

Honk if you down dog


My Stick Figure carrying weights and my three tiny stick people


Run Your Asana Off!!


Heading out for my last run and after applying tiger balm, heat and rolling rolling rolling with the tiger stick... I ran like a gazell! My third and final leg was fast and smooth 3.3 miles for a total of 11.6 miles

After completing my last leg this guy was simply awesome so I had to take a pic with him!

Kendell and I are so scared!


The chicken suit was a hoot! 

Me, Briana and Kendell from lulu Chandler

Briana and Jess( Jess is from the Biltmore store)

so much fun! 2 hrs of sleep, lots of food and laughing!!! It was a very special experience and I am so thankful for it!