Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Brexton had a Birthday!! some hiking and Halloween

 Brexton was quite the trooper as we hiked Telegraph Pass that day with the kiddos!
 He is such a great big brother to Nixin( sometimes he gets annoyed but who doesn't with younger siblings)
 This right here describes all of my children, especially the Troll!
 This lucky boy got a trip to Lego Land on his birthday with Dad and Gmamma!
 I had cupcakes and balloons ready when he got home and we all sang to him even though he was totally worn out lol!
 For his Birthday I took him to lunch the next school day and let him pick anywhere: he wanted to go to Filibertos... like father like son! We had a nice time chatting and went and bought his halloween costume before taking treats back to his class. Brexton is a very smart boy and loves to read. I have mentioned this before I am sure but, he was my best baby!!! so relaxed and could sleep absolutely anywhere. I love this boy so much!

 He had two halloween costumes, because at school you cannot wear a mask. He wanted to be Danny Zuco from Greese. It turned out really cute, we had a sticker made for his leather jacket that said T Birds and Brinton's Girlfriend styled his hair perfect!
 Here he is as Fade on Halloween!
 Brexton loves his Papa!!!