Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Scouts, HIking, Football and a 5k with Mom for Cote


 Cote is now in the 11 year old Scouts and has his Scout Patch and Tan shirt instead of blue. Here is a little picture of his first Scout awards ceremony. He seems to really enjoy scouts and as a mother I really appreciate all that the scouting program has to offer! I know I am not very good at keeping up on his scouting requirements at home but everyone has new years resolutions right!

 A little hike at telegraph pass, South Mountain!



 Cote started playing tackle football this year again and is on the Bull Dogs. They are a great team so he has had a lot of fun playing on offense and being a center.
 One thing these kids have is "great" grandparents!! Papa went to Donuts with Dad with the boys since B was out of town

Cote wore his football uniform for halloween and scored a lot of candy!
 Cote ran his first 5k for Gilbert Days November 16th. This is a race that I use to run with my dad when I was younger. He did a great job and even asked to do another one. I was so proud of him for how well he did, love that boy!